Church Music Quarterly article on West Gallery music

Church Music Quarterly article on West Gallery music

Francis Roads
In the current edition of the RSCM's Church Music Quarterly appers my article on West Gallery music. It is lavishly presented, with front page billing, two music examples, pictures of quires, and a facsimile of a manuscript. Let us hope that it leads to more mainstream church quires trying out our repertoire.

Re: Church Music Quarterly article on West Gallery music

Edwin Macadam (wg-admin)
Administrator
The article by Francis is listed prominently in the March 2020 edition of Church Music Quarterly. Hoping that it may become freely available on line without charge in due course!

Re: Church Music Quarterly article on West Gallery music

Edwin Macadam (wg-admin)
Two unrelated posts under this topic have been removed.