All Saints Church Winterton

Francis Roads
A friend has drawn my attention to this webpage, http://lincoln.ourchurchweb.org.uk/winterton/heritage/west-gallery-instruments/ , which is well worth a look. As well as depicting the church's collectionof WG instruments, it was gratifying to find links to both the WGMA website and my own one.

Re: All Saints Church Winterton

Edwin Macadam (wg-admin)
Administrator
The Vicar, of course, is well-known to us, being the Rev'd Alice Nunn - Alice, we look forward to seeing more of you when this pandemic is over and you may have more time to give to music. Incidentally, what a great space for musical activities!!

Re: All Saints Church Winterton

Charlotte Bailey

Not sure what this is all about? I have not had any previous emails which must have been in circulation.

What should i do in future to keep engaged?

Charlotte

On 16/04/2020 21:56, Edwin Macadam (wg-admin) [via West Gallery Music Association Discussion Forum] wrote:
The Vicar, of course, is well-known to us, being the Rev'd Alice Nunn - Alice, we look forward to seeing more of you when this pandemic is over and you may have more time to give to music. Incidentally, what a great space for musical activities!!

http://west-gallery-music-association-discussion-forum.188946.n8.nabble.com/All-Saints-Church-Winterton-tp9p21.html
To start a new topic under West Gallery Music Association Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from West Gallery Music Association Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: All Saints Church Winterton

Tony Singleton
The web address displayed is lacking and gives an error page.  It should read:
http://lincoln.ourchurchweb.org.uk/winterton/church-heritage/west-gallery-instruments/