A new Discussion Forum

Edwin Macadam (wg-admin)
Administrator
Well, the old Forum disappeared in a puff of smoke, having served a useful purpose for many years. Taken over by people who say they will reinstate it in its original form, but probably have no intention to do so because it costs too much.

This new Forum is an attempt to provide something similar for both WGMA members and anyone else who seeks to find out what West Gallery music is all about. This includes not only church and chapel music, but anything during the years 1700 to 1860 which might have influenced it.

You are invited not only to use this Forum, but to help improve its design and performance!

Re: A new Discussion Forum

Tony Singleton
Well done, Edwin.
It's good to have this Forum back again.

Re: A new Discussion Forum

Ros Clements
Thanks for getting this back in action - let's hope it gets used again

Re: A new Discussion Forum

Edwin Macadam
Thanks Ros for signing up. There are still a lot of unknown 'workings' behind the admin of this site. The message received by me, ie the copy of your message sent by email, contained a link to this page, to which I am replying, hence this posting.
I shall also answer the email directly to see if it does what it says in the introductory on-line blurb, and also in the email, ie also post a message on the message board, and where it goes.
What I have not done is to sign in first, which I suspect may make some difference. We need to experiment! -  E

Re: A new Discussion Forum

Edwin Macadam (wg-admin)
Hi Ros, again!
This message is in direct response to the email I have received which
invites me directly to respond by email, and that this message will be
added to the discussion.
I still have not registered my name, other than as 'Admin'.
So, here goes!
Edwin M

On 25/01/2020 08:50, Ros Clements [via West Gallery Music Association]