William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

David Shuker
I wonder if anyone has come across any information about singers at the High Street Baptist Church in Boston, Lincs. I have two manuscript music books belonging to William Adkin Andrew (1809-1975), grocer and seedsman who appeared to have been a member of the High Street Baptist Church. The books are in pretty poor shape having been badly affected by damp and with some pages missing. I am putting together a list of tunes.

Re: William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

Jonathan
I have another copy of a William Andrew Ms, which I have catalogued and am working on at the moment.  I have tried to email David but the messages keep bouncing back.  If David contacts me direct I should be able to send something to him.

My personal email is in the directory.

Re: William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

David Shuker
Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your message. Very interested to hear that you have another William Andrew Ms. I haven't got around to cataloguing the two that I have yet but will do so asap.

Please get in touch with me at info[at]signofthepipe.com

Best wishes,

David

Re: William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

Rospiano
Hello I have a printed psalter which I believe belonged to a farmer William North of Bilsby in Lincolnshire. I would be very interested to know if anyone has any information about any Lincolnshire psalters that are from further north in Lincolnshire as I appreciate that Boston is about 30 miles south of Bilsby.