William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

William Adkin Andrew (1809-1875) of High Street Baptist Church, Boston

David Shuker
I wonder if anyone has come across any information about singers at the High Street Baptist Church in Boston, Lincs. I have two manuscript music books belonging to William Adkin Andrew (1809-1975), grocer and seedsman who appeared to have been a member of the High Street Baptist Church. The books are in pretty poor shape having been badly affected by damp and with some pages missing. I am putting together a list of tunes.